Kidini Karate Bully Prevention Child Safety
Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum For Children, Ages 2 To 8 Years Old.
45 minute to 1 hour Assembly, 4-class and 8 class sessions (can vary by location) Weekly 30-minute class (can vary by location) with the Kidini Certificate. A set of At Home Materials that includes activity Kidini pages and the availability of the Kidini Book and Music CD.
- Bully Prevention Respect & Empathy for others
- Who to trust & Do not fall for tricks from tricky people
- Keeping a safe distance as big as a Dinosaur
- When its time to move, do Low & Go to get away
- When to yell , make a scene & stay silent
- Educated Running & Stay where you can be seen
- Know the Safe Zones & Where to go for help
- Never Give Up, Never Give In & Twist to get away
- Penney the Penguin
- Eyezic the Owl
- Kidini Dinosaur
- Leaper the Frog
- Alli the Alligator
- Pinchi the Crab
- Arman the Octopus
- Twister the Tornado
Teaching Children Self Protective Skills The Kidini Karate curriculum emphasizes awareness, avoid and escape from danger skills as well as character development.