Kidini General Liability Waiver
My child has permission to take part in the Kidini program at his/her school. I/we will not hold Kidini staff responsible for any accidents or injuries as a result of normal class participation. By clicking below you are allowing photos taken during the Kidini Class.
- By checking below, I acknowledge and agree that participation in any activities program, including participation in Kidini activities have inherent risks.
- I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of all risks associated with exercising, running, playing, and the Kidini activities, and I assume all such risks and hazards. In consideration of my child’s participation in any and all kidini programs, I agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless, on behalf of myself, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, and assigns Kidini, its officers, agents, and employees (Kidini) from any cause of action, claims, or demands of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to, a claim of negligence, which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, and assigns may now have, or have in the future against Kidini, on account of personal injury, property damage, death, or accident of any kind, arising out of or in any way related to my participation in Kidini activities, however the injury or damage is caused, including, but not limited to the negligence of Kidini, its officers agents, and employees.
- I hereby certify that my child is in good health and that my child has no physical limitations, which would preclude their safe participation in Kidini activities.
- I further hereby designate the program leader or his/her designee to act in my behalf to authorize such hospitalization, medical attention, and/or surgery as may be required in an emergency because of illness or injuries sustained by my child/ward while participating in kidini activities.
- I agree to assume financial responsibility for hospitalization, medical attention, transportation, and surgery provided.
- I agree to allow Kidini to use the likeness of my child in photographs and/or video for advertising and promotional purposes only without compensation to my child or myself.
- No names will be used in any promotional materials. You may opt out of the photo release by clicking the “contact us” tab above and requesting your preference be noted in our records.
Kidini Payment Policy
Kidini payments are due in full by the 1st of each month.
- We accept checks, MasterCard, AMEX, and Visa for payment.
- Checks should be written payable to Kidini.
- Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $25 penalty.
- Kidini is a year-round program and we will continue to take your child to class unless we receive written notice that you no longer wish for your child to participate.
- Late Payments If payment is not received by the 2nd class of the month, a $5 late fee will be charged to your account.
- If payments are not received by the 3rd class of the month, your child will be withheld from Kidini until your account is brought curent.
Absences or Cancelled Classes
All payments are non-refundable and due to limited space, we cannot credit for missed classes. We will do our best to try to make up any classes missed due to holidays or inclement weather and emergencies.
Automatic credit card payments are available and can be arranged at any time. Your card will automatically be charged on the first of the month for the tuition amount. Please provide 30 days written notice to discontinue an automatic payment. Online registration is available. If you need to make special arrangements regarding payment or have any questions regarding our policies/classes, please contact us at 302-475-8707.